Friday, December 1

Desperate Plea (not really)

Just emailed Guster, begging them to come to Pittsburgh and do a show, since they were forced to cancel the one they were supposed to do over the summer. Now, normally I don't do that kind of stuff...but I love Guster enough to harass them. Yeah, it's a paradox.

Anxious to see if I get anything back from them. They're known for being really responsive and interactive with their fans, which is one of the reasons (aside from their awesome music) that I love them so.

Now, enough distractions. Back to editing. I'm hoping to finish this pass by Christmas, and in order to do that, I need to buckle the hell down.

So...time to buckle.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving