Thursday, April 5

It's a Good Life

Well, I spent most of the day talking on the phone and playing video games. Talk about lazy! Tonight, I'll be going out with my husband for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

I've been taking stock today, just thinking about all the wonderful things I have.

My awesomely crazy family, my crazily awesome friends (can't believe it, but my two best friends, Jamie & KC, have been with me since I was 8 and 12, respectively), my generous and loving husband...my pain-in-the-butt cat. I have my writing, which is going better than ever. I have books on their way from Amazon, courtesy of my dad, and a new episode of The Office to watch with my husband tonight.

I couldn't really ask for more than that, now, could I?

Nope. =)

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of good stuff! (Esp the Office--it's so true-to-life it kills me every time! *g)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, like it did last night, it *always* leaves me wanting more. How do they do that?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving