Tuesday, July 21

Get Ready, Kids

Listening to: Modest Mouse, "Float On"

Just popping up to tell you to get ready for Writer Wednesday tomorrow at Fantasy Debut. Jennifer Estep will the featured writer, and the topic is Unsavory Protagonists and Assorted Bad Guys. I think it should be an interesting conversation, and although I'll be AFK in the afternoon, I plan to hang out in the morning and on Thursday if the conversation's still hoppin'.

Yes, I just said hoppin'. Yes, I'm living in an Archie comic. Now, off to my jalopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving