Friday, November 13

Playlist!

Okay, so I know very few of you have read the most recent novel, FLAWED (the novel formerly known as THE PINK BANDANA GIRLS)--especially since it only just went out to my betas and CPs--but I'm gonna post the playlist here anyhow.

Why, you ask? Well, personally, I'm constantly on the lookout for new (to me) music. I rarely listen to the radio, because it just seems to be the same ten songs over and over. Even the Sirius-XM radio stations we get with our satellite dish can get repetitive.

So this playlist has a decently wide variety of music, most of it alternative but from different genres. This is the final, official playlist, whittled down from the fifty-odd songs on the original and arranged to follow the plot.

Here's the Rhapsody version, which is the full list. Supposedly you can get a Rhapsody account and listen to 25 free songs/month--but I can't for the life of me find the link for that.



And here's a version I made on via a playlist site, which is missing a few songs that weren't available. The bulk of it is there, though.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Maybe give some songs a listen and see if there's something there you like--because there are few things better than opening your world to new music.

1 comment:

  1. #24 is one of my favorite songs ever :)

    BTW: If you need a Beta reader, I'm slow but I'm free.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving