Anyhow, I guess I'll explain who I am, in case anyone is reading this and cares.
- Writer, first and foremost.
- Live in PA.
- Wife to the most wonderful man in the world (yeah, yeah, I'm sure lots of women think that--but in my case, it's true).
- Former tech writer...can you tell from the bulleted list? And former small-town journalist.
- Attempting to become an ex-smoker, which is going great except for the cigarette in my hand right now...dammit. But I'm down to less than 7 a day, which is good.
- Admitted country girl. Not that I like country music...just living out in the country. Which I only sort of do right now. I had cows wandering through my yard last week, so that seems country-ish...BUT there's a grocery store within .5 miles. And I can see my neighbor's houses (and HEAR my neighbors, grrr), so not as country as I would like. I want to live in the woods.
- Classic film buff.
- Star Wars and Kevin Smith geek.
- Just a huge dork in general.
That's all for now. I've got a novel to write.