Monday, July 9

To the Beach!

...But not primarily for the beach's sake.

Gotta get my car looked at, and the nearest dealership is in Virginia Beach. So, we'll spend the afternoon there, while we're at it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for my car. This is its last chance, since several other mechanics have been unable to figure out what's wrong with it.

Between my beloved car, and this being Week Three of the An Awesome Agent Has My Full And I Must Remain Patient And Calm EXSTRAVAGANZA!!! (AAAHMFAIMRPACE), I've got body parts crossed that, heretofore, I didn't even know existed.

And yes, I just used "heretofore".

2 comments:

  1. I've had an agent with my full before. It was a nerve-racking experience! I had my eyes on my email icon all the time. Good luck to you; I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! I'm basically in a constant state of high anxiety.

    The good news, though, is that I'm *really* getting back into the current novel. So, at least I have a distraction. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving