(P.S.: This song is made of awesome.)
- The car's problem might just be a part that was recalled. This would be wonderful, as then we wouldn't have to a.) pay large sums of money to fix it, b.) buy a new car and give up the wonderful all wheel drive, or c.) own a car that only starts when it feels like it. We'll know sometime after next Thursday, as that's when the dealership's next available appointment is. Yeah, I know.
- The Audi dealership we took the car to also sells Jags and Porsches. Between the drool and the 100 degree temps, The Husband nearly dehydrated.
- The beach was fabulous. My hair, currently being too short to effectively form a ponytail, was everywhere.
- I miss my PA friends. Specifically, these guys:
- I'm really diving back into the current book. One thing that helps is listening to the playlist I created for it back when I was really, really deep into it. See? Sometimes the things we do to procrastinate actually benefit us later. I will now use this single instance as an excuse to procrastinate constantly.
- Update on the car update: Wow, the dealership just called, and the car's going in today. Crossing my fingers and praying to the automotive gods.
- It's hot as $%^& right now. On a related note, I smell bad.