Wednesday, December 12

w00t!

No, I didn't win anything. It's just the word of the year.

Look at that top ten list. You know I'm going to just lie in wait until I find a conversational opening that allows for the use of the word "Pecksniffian".

Sorry I've been so sporadic. Busy with various things, and having some medical fun. I might need to have a very minor organ removed--anyone care to guess which one? Anyone? Bueller?

That's pretty much all I've got right now. I'll be back...whenever.

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe I've ever uttered the word "woot." I'll have to give it a try.

    Hope you're feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving