Monday, October 13

Finishing...ALMOST

Listening to: The Mountain Goats, "Dilaudid" (Awesome song with awesome strings)

So I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with my current project. And I've once again reached that point where I want to finish it now, tonight. Just type and type until my fingers can't stand it anymore and the keyboard is in flames.

I have other things on my to do list (for example, I'm certain I have no pants to wear to work tomorrow), and I have a long day at work tomorrow ("Hey, we need to get this document done by tomorrow--you can do that, right?"), but I might just do it. I've (technically) been working on this thing since February, and it's time to be DONE. An all-nighter just might be in order.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving