Monday, November 3

NaNo Status Update, Day 3

Skipped my lunch break because Bill Clinton was flying into the airport, and I wanted to catch a glimpse.

I saw his shoes.

Not really worth it, but okay. Then I spent a few hours knocking on doors, canvassing for a local candidate. Got a bunch of yeses...pretty sure someone gave us his Christmas card list by accident.

Now, it's 8:45, and I need to get my writing done for tomorrow because I'm skipping lunch again and doing more political stuff...and also partying. Hey, this only comes once every four years. But still, gah! Excited for this election to be over...both to find out the result, and to be able to concentrate on NaNo.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't feel that you are possibly on the edge of humiliating yourself, of losing control of the whole thing, then possibly what you are doing isn't very vital. If you don't feel like you are writing somewhat over your head, why do it? If you don't have some doubt of your authority to tell this story, then you are not trying to tell enough. --John Irving